Torque Lite (OBD2 and Car) – Free Download for Android
Torque Lite (OBD2 and Car): Hello guys!!! Nowadays smartphones are getting bright day by day. For every aspect, you will get it by using an android application. What can we do with a smartphone? Calls, texts, sharing, taking pictures, etc., etc..right? So, can you expect we can also use our smartphone to know more about our car? Yes, you heard it right. Use your smartphone to get information about car’s inner functions and many more. Want to know more about Torque Lite (OBD2 and Car) app??? Then scroll down the page.
There’s an android application called Torque Lite (OBD2 and Car). Which is useful to get fault codes, sensor data, and many more. And you don’t have to use any other softwares for this process. Only you must have an Android smartphone.
At present, it is also available for iOS, windows, and PC too. It has the best feature is it diagnoses the car’s ECU. To check this, you need a one Bluetooth OBD II Compliant tool. You can get it from online stores or from car assoceries stores too.
Torque Lite (OBD2 and Car)
Now, all of you have to install the Torque Lite Application on your devices. And then with the help of the Bluetooth pair with the invention. Once the app connected, it automatically opens, and it has options like real-time information, map view, fault codes, test results, graphing, and much more. Again in real-time information, you have some widgets called gauges, compass, clock, roll meter, a pitch meter, map, performance figures.
Features of Torque Lite( ODB 2 and Car)
When it comes to features, Torque Lite has terrific features as compared to the older version. Let’s see what they are.
- Able to see car speed, engine speed, fuel, air status on your mobile with Gauges option.
- Change the themes of gauges.
- No wiring required.
- Also, you were able to see/reset the fault codes and DTC trouble codes.
- Using this app, you can export/track map log files into Google.
- One can check engine performance data of your vehicle.
- If you choose, the pro version has many advantages.
- Its pro version has diesel support.
- Pro version has extra dial/display types.
- And even turbo boost on many vehicles.
- The paid version works on a vehicle made by Vauxhall/Opel, Mercedes, Audi, Skoda, Kia, Lexus, BMW, Toyota, and more.
- The pro version also has features like HorsePower, graph data.
- And much more.
How to Pair Torque Lite App with Vehicle
So now we will see how to connect torque to the vehicle. The first thing you have to do is pairing the adapter with the phone like as below.
- Goto Your android phone’s Settings->Wireless and networks->Bluetooth settings.
- Scan for new devices.
- It will take few seconds.
- Now you see a list of devices like scantool, odbkey, plx.. like this way.
- Select the device, then pair up with the invention using a pairing code.
- Now you are done with the pairing.
The final step which is left is selecting the adapter with Torque Lite. Follow the simple steps to choose the adapter.
- Install Torque Lite(ODB 2 and Car) application.
- Then open app, go to settings option.
- Search for the Connection Type and then set it to Bluetooth.
- Then scroll down to Bluetooth preference section.
- Select Choose Bluetooth Device”
- And then select the device which you had paired up earlier.
- That’s all! Now restart the application to speed up the things with torque.
- And the final thing is to make sure that the engine does not have to be running.
- Check the icons colors, and if they are in blue, you have done correctly with the selecting adapter.
- Otherwise checks once again to connect it.
Conclusion: The Torque Lite will help you to read fault codes and sensor that of your vehicle. And also how cars will act in real time. If you found this article is helpful, don’t hesitate to share with your friends. Thank You…